Magento 1.7 beta released
Magento 1.7 went into beta over the weekend and our resident geeks at iWeb couldn’t wait to get there hands on it.
Load testing and testing and benchmarking has already begun down in the lab and we will be porting over our bespoke iWeb plugins in the next few weeks.
So while all this is happening I thought I would give you an overview of the good bits.
- Old Cache files are now cleaned as part of the Magento Cron
- Improved customer address handling using PayPal Express checkout
- Email logos can now be easily changed via the admin
- Implemented front-end cookies restriction functionality
- Memcache support has been added turbo charging load times
- Library js/scriptaculous/dragdrop.js is upgraded to version 1.9.0
Want to discuss a project?
Talk to our Magento experts on 01785 279920