iWeb is a full-service eCommerce agency with over 20 years experience designing and developing websites that deliver results. Our team of friendly experts is made up of designers, developers, analysts, project managers and creative thinkers.
Our success is built on hiring bright, ambitious people and giving them the support, trust and freedom they need to thrive.
Who we’re hiring
We’re looking for a talented individual who wants to pursue or further a career in digital marketing. As an eCommerce agency we build and support websites for clients such as the British Heart Foundation, Brand Outlet and Raleigh Bikes.
We are growing our Digital Marketing team so we can add further value to our clients through a full range of digital marketing services – including SEO, Content Marketing, Social and Paid Search.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and upload copy and images to the company website
- Contribute content to third party websites as part of content marketing strategy
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Assist with paid media – primarily PPC – media campaigns
- Assist with company email communications
- Communicate with clients on daily basis
- Attend client meetings
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
We’re looking for
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Experience in writing and producing content for online channels, e.g social media, websites, blogs etc
- An interest in developing a wider knowledge of digital marketing
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent written communication skills
- A creative mind for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to work independently and prioritise workload
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent IT skills
- Bachelor degree or diploma in a Marketing discipline
- Experience working in an agency or similar fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable evidence of content published online – blogs, social, videos etc
Perks of the job
- Competitive salary and career progression
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Flexible working – flexible start and finish times to suit your needs
- Company pension scheme and private healthcare
- The best tech with brand new Apple equipment set-up just as you like it
- Childcare and eye care vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Working in relaxed, open plan offices with a laid back dress code
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Events and conferences attendance encouraged
- Free food & drinks – fresh coffee, juices, fruit & unlimited brews!
Sound like the place for you? Please apply to email@example.com with your CV and cover letter containing any supporting credentials.