iWeb is a full-service eCommerce agency with over 20 years experience designing and developing websites that deliver results. Our team of friendly experts is made up of designers, developers, analysts, project managers and creative thinkers.
Our success is built on hiring bright, ambitious people and giving them the support, trust and freedom they need to thrive.
Who we’re hiring
We’re looking for a Graduate to join our team of PHP developers. You’ll be working on a wide and challenging variety of projects for clients such as British Heart Foundation, Raleigh and Brand Outlet.
We primarily work with Magento but experience of the platforms is not crucial – we’re not going to throw you in at the deep end! You’ll be supported and surrounded by a wonderful group of smart, friendly and engaging people, who all look out for each other. We’ll provide the necessary training and guidance to help you become a certified expert.
What you’ll be doing
- Development of new projects in Magento 1, 2, Community and Enterprise editions
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing client websites
- Supporting core Magento functionality as well as developing bespoke modules
- Working collaboratively on projects with Front-end Developers, Designers and Project Managers
- Problem solving
- Contributing to project planning and estimates
We’re looking for
- PHP/MySQL experience
- To be a team player
- Positive, can-do attitude
Bonus points for some understanding of
- Knowledge of GIT and/or Version Control
- Knowledge of MySQL and EAV based data structures
Perks of the job
- Competitive salary and career progression
- 22 days holiday – increasing to 27
- Company pension scheme and private healthcare
- Flexible working – flexible start and finish times to suit your needs
- The best tech with brand new Apple equipment set-up just as you like it
- Working in relaxed, open plan offices with a laid back dress code
- Opportunities to up-skill and learn on the go with plenty of training and chances to go to conferences
- Free food & drinks – fresh coffee, juices, fruit & unlimited brews!
Sound like the place for you? Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter containing any supporting credentials.