iWeb is a full-service eCommerce agency with over 20 years experience designing and developing websites that deliver results. Our team of friendly experts is made up of designers, developers, analysts, project managers and creative thinkers.
Our success is built on hiring bright, ambitious people and giving them the support, trust and freedom they need to thrive.
Who We’re Hiring
We’re looking for a Graphic Web Designer to join the team. You’ll be working on a wide and challenging variety of projects for clients such as British Heart Foundation, Raleigh and Brand Outlet.
We primarily work with Magento and WordPress but experience of the platforms is not crucial – first and foremost we’re looking for someone with ability to create inspirational website designs. You’ll be supported and surrounded by a wonderful group of smart, friendly and engaging people, who all look out for each other. We’ll provide the necessary training and guidance to help you become a master of your trade.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Creating beautiful, user-friendly and responsive website designs
- Interpreting design briefs and turning them into website visuals, landing pages, emails and banners
- Collaborating with Front-end Developers bringing the designs to life
- Handling updates and amendments for existing clients
- Problem solving
- Contributing to project planning and estimates
Skills We’re Looking For
- Creative flair
- Demonstrable experience of graphic/web design
- Professional user of Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent communicator and listener with ability to interpret and challenge design briefs
- Team player
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Good understanding of development principles and patterns
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of quality
- HTML / CSS
- Responsive Websites
Perks Of The Job
- Competitive salary and career progression
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Extra days holiday for every year you work with us (up to 5 years)
- Flexible working – flexible start and finish times to suit your needs
- Company pension scheme and private healthcare
- The best tech with brand new Apple equipment set-up just as you like it
- Childcare and eye care vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Working in relaxed, open plan offices with a laid back dress code
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Events and conferences attendance encouraged
- Free food & drinks – fresh coffee, juices, fruit & unlimited brews!
Sound like the place for you? Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a little bit about why you’d like to work at iWeb and any examples of your work.