A fantastic opportunity for a Magento Developer to join our team of Magento certified experts. We operate in the eCommerce sector, creating some of the most intelligible, scalable and imaginative solutions available.
Your role will consist of two main elements; the maintenance and enhancement of existing client websites, and the development of new projects in Magento 1, 2 Community and Enterprise editions.
Your work will centre around supporting core Magento functionality as well as developing bespoke modules.
- Working in a great environment in our open plan offices
- Surrounded by like-minded, sociable, friendly and inspiring colleagues.
- Relaxed atmosphere with a laid back dress code
- Flexible working hours
- The best tech with brand new Apple equipment that is set-up just as you like it.
- Opportunities to up-skill and learn on the go with plenty of training opportunities and chances to go to conferences and meet more of the Magento crew
- Free food & drinks – fresh coffee, juices, fruit & unlimited brews!
- Kick-ass PHP Magento developer
- Someone who is nice to work with
- Emotional intelligence
- Commercial awareness
So, what will you need?
- Considerable Magento experience (CE/EE) including bespoke coding and integration with third party apps and services
- Experience with GIT and/or Version Control
- Experience with MySQL and EAV based data structures
- Experience of working collaboratively on a project
- Experience of supporting and mentoring less senior members of the development team
So, in a nutshell, as a Magento Developer at iWeb, you’ll get to work on some great stuff, and receive solid kit, excellent rewards and a fantastic place to work.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter containing any supporting credentials.