Wholesale food B2B eCommerce powered by Magento
Founded in 1969 as a mobile grocery store, Caterite has grown to over 100 employees selling goods to other businesses around the Cumbria area. Supplying hotels, restaurants, bars and other establishments with products ranging from cleaning supplies to fresh produce.
Using Magento eCommerce we worked with their fullfilment team to build a responsive website. With Magento’s powerful capabilities, it was an ideal solution for Caterites’ large catalog of products and advanced platform integration.
A bespoke integration of Sanderson Swords allows Caterite to manage products, orders and customers in real time, without interfacing directly with the Magento administration area.
- Responsive web design
- Bespoke data integration with Sanderson Swords
- Allow customers to create sub accounts
- SOLR search for improved results
- Advanced delivery options on the basket
- Single, multipack and weighted products
- Ability to split multipack products
- Lazy load products as you scroll
- Visible basket on all product pages
- Product quick view from product listing page
- Multiple saved shopping lists
- Ability to add notes to each product in the basket
- One page checkout with invoicing from Sanderson Swords
Call us on
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org