The iWeb Graduate Developer Programme is focused on giving graduates the opportunity to work in an agency environment, being mentored and supported by our senior front and back-end developers.
We’re typically looking for graduates with a degree in web development, web design, computer science or similar but more than anything we’re looking for bright, ambitious people with a passion for beautiful code and making things work.
- Front End Developer
- PHP Developer
We’re Looking For
- Demonstrable programming and design skills
- PHP/MySQL experience
- Knowledge of GIT and/or Version Control
- Knowledge of test-driven development
- Passion for detail and problem-solving
- A team player
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Some experience/knowledge of Magento
- Experience working on complex, scalable websites
Perks Of The Job
- Competitive salary and career progression
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Extra days holiday for every year you work with us
- Flexible working – flexible start and finish times to suit your needs
- Company pension scheme and private healthcare
- The best tech with brand new Apple equipment set-up just as you like it
- Childcare and eye care vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Working in relaxed, open plan offices with a laid back dress code
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Events and conferences attendance encouraged
- Free food & drinks – fresh coffee, juices, fruit & unlimited brews!
How To Apply
Sound like the place for you? Please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a little bit about why you’d like to work at iWeb and any examples of your work.