A fantastic opportunity for a PHP Developer to join our team of certified eCommerce developers. We offer some of the most intelligible, scalable and imaginative solutions available.
We primarily work with Magento but experience of the platform is not crucial. If you’re an accomplished PHP Developer who wants to add more strings to your bow, we’ll provide the necessary training to become a certified Magento expert.
Your role will consist of two main elements; the maintenance and enhancement of existing client websites, and the development of new projects in Magento 1, 2 Community and Enterprise editions.
Your work will centre around supporting core Magento functionality as well as developing bespoke modules.
- Working in a great environment in our open plan offices
- Surrounded by like-minded, sociable, friendly and inspiring colleagues.
- Relaxed atmosphere with a laid back dress code
- Flexible working hours
- The best tech with brand new Apple equipment that is set-up just as you like it.
- Opportunities to up-skill and learn on the go with plenty of training opportunities and chances to go to conferences and meet more of the Magento crew
- Free food & drinks – fresh coffee, juices, fruit & unlimited brews!
- 22 days holiday – increasing to 27
- Company pension scheme and private healthcare
- Kick-ass PHP developer
- Someone who is nice to work with
- Emotional intelligence
So, what will you need?
- PHP experience including bespoke coding and integration with third party apps and services
- To be a team player
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Experience with GIT and/or Version Control
- Experience with MySQL and EAV based data structures
- Experience of working collaboratively on a project
- Experience of supporting and mentoring less senior members of the development team
So, in a nutshell, as a Developer at iWeb, you’ll get to work on some great projects, and receive solid kit, excellent rewards and a fantastic place to work.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter containing any supporting credentials.